Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Table Pictures

As promised. Disclaimer: I am not the world's best digital photographer. I am not even in the top 10.



It didn't come out very well in the pictures, but the dark thing in the middle is a cranberry glass turkey. There's one on each table. The first couple years I did Thanksgiving dinner, I had professional floral arrangement centerpieces, but I like the gourds and autumn leaves from my liquidamber tree in the back better.



Guess who made this? :-D


3 Comments:

Blogger Maya's Granny said...

Is that Sam's artwork? It is a delightful looking turkey.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Maya's Granny said...

Is this Sam who made the turkey?

4:18 PM  
Blogger Susan B said...

Yes it is. He was very proud of it, too!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home